Canada express entry program was launched by the citizenship and immigration Canada in January 2015 so that the skilled labour can come and join the Canadian work force. This program was mainly introduced to ease out the immigration policies in order to attract migrants. This is an electronic system which involves the federal government, provincial governments and the Canadian employers. Express entry Canada is also one of the most popular immigration systems. The candidates can apply for any of the three immigration programs that come under this system; which are:
- The federal skilled worker program – the candidates must meet several requirements in order to clear the federal skilled worker program such as a number of one year full time work in the last few years. Those who have undergone volunteer work or unpaid internship are not considered for the program.
- The federal skilled trades program –those who are considering on becoming permanent residents under the federal skilled trades program should be considered based on the qualified criteria.
- The Canadian experience class – under this system there are many requirements that need to be cleared such as he/she must have 12 months of full time or equivalent amount of skilled work experience in Canada in the last three years.
- Provincial nominee program- in order to go for the provincial nominee program Canada’s provinces and territories can nominate people to immigrate to Canada.
The main purpose behind this program is to fulfil the need for labour in the Canadian economy. There are a few factors which help the candidates in scoring points.
- Work experience
- Language skills
These are the factors on which the candidates are evaluated and scored. After this only the skilled immigrants are selected and given a permanent visa.
There is an eligibility criteria for the Canada express entry visa services like:
- One needs to have the financial ability to support their life.
- One is also supposed to have atleast 1 year of work experience; which can be a full time or a part time job but the number of working hours should be the same.
- You should have a proficiency in English or French.
- The occupation that you want to apply for should be there on the occupation list.
A Canada visa holder is thereafter eligible to attain governmental and social benefits. It allows one to live and work anywhere in the country. The visa card is a proof that one is living in Canada legally. The rights of those who have a Canada PR visa are somewhat similar to the Canadian citizens, though the immigrants are exempted from some right which are of high security level. The rights are as follows:
- They can live and work anywhere in Canada for indefinite time.
- After completing 3 years, one can apply for Canadian citizenship.
- They can also avail health care benefits.
Canada express entry is indeed a great program for the immigrants.